Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Top 10 Reasons I Haven't Blogged Lately...

  1. I've been busy writing strategy memos for work - about 1-2 per week - and it's sucking up all my writing bandwidth.
  2. I'm tired in the evening, making me incoherent and inarticulate.
  3. I'm not particularly inspired these days.
  4. When I am inspired, it's at the wrong time, and I lose the occasion to blog.
  5. I'm confused - not all in a bad way - and so my thoughts are coming out all jumbled. 
  6. My blog has lost some of its anonymity, so to protect the innocent....
  7. My own version of ADD is acting up...I am easily distracted these days.
  8. I'm busy -  booked with some obligation or other from 6:45 in the morning to 9:00 in the evening.
  9. The few waking hours not booked, are reserved for chilling and doing nothing, so my poor brain can get a break.
  10. I'm not really sure where this blog is going.
Sigh...oh well...in general, this is an immensely therapeutic and creative outlet for me, so hope to get back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...