Sunday, May 16, 2010

Match.com

Another doozy *introductory* email from a potential Match suitor...
I am a Godfearing,Hardworking,sincere, honest, sensuous, sensitive faithful and passionate man! An American, black hair and black eyes! People who knows me say that I look much younger than my age! I want a future relationship with a woman who is sincere and has very strong values about honesty, truthfulness, faithfulness and is very passionate about life and love! she has to have a very strong urge for a very passionate sexual life with his partner in life.I will tell you more about me when next i read from you...
Honestly, with or without a steady squeeze, I'm alright, thanks!  Despite - well, everything - I do admire that that he is willing to put himself on the line, and bonus points for knowing what he wants.  I'm tempted to ask him to express in quantifiable terms what he means by a " very strong urge for a very passionate sexual life" (desired duration, frequency, etc.) to see if I qualify ;-)   *Sigh.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...