Saturday, May 29, 2010

Match.com

Oh dear. This potential suitor just "winked" at me. Here are some lowlights from his profile.

I am hard working and determined, I have great Morales guided by the Lord. I am a very easy going, fun-loving person! I enjoy meeting new people...I am non-judge-mental, but I can't deal with negative, rude and drama llamas....
and it continues...
I'd like to meet a very special woman who should be cute or charming if possible. She must be very disciplined and understanding, romantic and very down to earth. I'd love it if she could be compatible with me with if not all but most of the things we share in common. I am no particular about color. She must be very tight, friendly and must have a face the melts a hardened hearth. ... If this is You... Are you ready?

Wow, Great Morales? and Non-judge-mental? Looking to meet a very special women (no drama llamas need apply) who should be cute and charming if possible? Oh, and also very tight?

Well, if I don't laugh I'll cry, so I laughed so hard I snorted with tears running down my face. Thank god I wasn't drinking a coke or it would have come out of my nose!!

I am so mean. Dating sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...