Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What I'm Wearing Today














Charcoal gray sweater dress (Eileen Fisher); mocha brown shawl (vintage); chocolate brown opaque tights (Target); bark brown leather heels with criss-cross leather straps (indigo by Clarks); Art Deco-design bronze dangly earrings (airport store)














7:45am, Dear Daughter: Mama, you look pretty.
8:00am, au pair: Are you going out tonight?
8:30am, Dear Daughter's teacher: I love those shoes.  Where are they from?
8:35am, mom friend at school: Those earrings are sweet.
9:25am, office colleague 1: You look nice.  I like what you're wearing.
9:30am, office colleague 2: Oooo, I like your shoes. 
10:00am, office colleague 3: Do you have a date tonight?
12:15pm, dental hygienist:  I like your shawl.  It's so beautiful.
4:45pm, my boss:  That dress looks great on you.  Who makes it?
10:00pm, random stranger on subway:  Oooo, I love your earrings.














Thank you very much each and all!  I got two takeaways - 1.  Women really dress for each other.  2.  I'll be wearing this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...