Thursday, April 29, 2010

From my sub-conscious

A blended work anxiety/sex dream...go figure!

So, I'm making out with X (who shall remain nameless) - can't keep our hands off each other, clothes pulled every which way, unfastening..."Damn...I have to work," I said. "I'm here in NYC for our 15th Anniversary Gala event....I have to get ready."  So, reluctantly, I pull away, buttoning/unbuttoning. I hit my hotel room for a shower where I am met by about 12 co-workers also getting ready for the event, hanging out, chatting, and taking pictures. I'm naked (and so caught! - not only nude, but clearly disheveled, and clearly irresponsible because I'm supposed to be working!), but I get my "boss-lady" attitude on. "We're late.  We have got to get moving.  The event is in a hour!"  I go to hit the shower panicked about the event, and a junior colleague snaps a picture of my boobs.

Dreams are whack!

2 comments:

  1. :-) Dreams are indeed whack. Not to be ones-up-man-y, but I had one even more whack than that. So whack I'm not even going to blog about it (me!)

    I can, however, imagine you, disheveled, looking naughty and cat-with-canary-feathers-in-the-mouth, barking out orders to minions to cover your embarrassment. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...