Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Can't blog...

I've been a little quiet in my blogging lately.  I have a few half-started entries on things that I find notable:

- The enormous sinkhole in Guatemala, and other natural disasters - can you imagine your house being swallowed up by the Earth one day?;
- Al and Tipper Gore splitting up - makes me sad and disillusioned. Not that I actually know them or anything, let alone know their marriage (other people's marriages are always an enigma);
- Another Match.com absurd email (because they're entertaining, and keep my perspective)
- And Women on the Verge - the end of nervous breakdowns, bring on the new diagnoses of vital exhaustion and burn-out syndrome

But I'm tired these days, and can't seem to put together a coherent sentence, and I have all these thoughts jumbled in with a bunch of mental junk - to be sorted, but later.

So I'll just say, I'm still here...if you're out there...and I'm waiting for some return of inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...