Monday, March 1, 2010

Match.com

Here's a doozy of an introduction from a potential online suitor...

Hi Angel,
It really beats my imagination to see such a pretty angel like you online i must confess you are amongs the wonders of God beauty,let me not be carried away by your beauty,ohh sorry i ought to introduce my self

My name is Eric and I really enjoyed reading your profile. You are very pretty, obviously smart, and I would love the chance to get to know you better.

...and it (unfortunately) continues, but I'll spare you.

Now, barring prison inmates and/or teenage hackers trying to have fun by mind-f***-ing divorced, "desperate," single moms  (I've got my radar on for both kinds of trolls), I really do give human beings the benefit of the doubt for all our respective flaws.  And I do recognize that we are all just plain searching for a soul with whom to connect, to love and be loved.

However,...

Bless thy heart, Eric...but I'm afraid, I would rather be single until hell freezes over than go here.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...