Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Match.com

Here's another doozy...wonder why he's never been married?

1. He likes his women locked up (and probably knocked up)
To get started, I was not married, but grew up in a household with strong family values and believe that women and children must be protected.
2. He values long-term thinking, a broad location, and is not sure if hanging onesef is part of a healthy or unhealthy lifestyle
Marriage has always been interest, but unfortunately I have not found the right person as chemistry, and long-term thinking is very important. My interests - a broad location and living a healthy lifestyle, eating well, not smoking and hanged himself, to stay in good physical condition. 
3. His cave only sleeps one.
I am - an early riser and like to spend time in my cabin in the woods, hunting, archery and other outdoor activities. 
4. He's right about women being complicated, but even so, it seems he might find an ATM machine complicated, too.
I feel that women are very complicated, so my partner has to share her thoughts and feelings with me in a positive way, since open communication is the most important. 
5. Overlooking the omitted words "looking for," and just noting that seeking someone who is conscious is a good starting point.
I'm loyal woman with a big smile, who cares, happy, humorous, reliable, honest, conscious health and physically fit. 
6. What?!?!
Just as important, my partner should be proud of themselves and the environment itself is sufficient, not necessarily financially, but there may be a passion in life, which is only for her
7. Is he looking for a person or a thing?
Additionally, it should be adventurous, to enjoy the outdoors and nature as well as graceful at lunch and evening on the town. It should be comfortable with living country and is not afraid to offer his hand, but still would enjoy the culture of the city. 
 Ok, since I want to be a nice, kind person, and not feel so mean and judgmental, he gets bonus points for open-mindedness.  And I'd like to believe there's someone out there for everyone, so I hope he finds her.
While I have a stable understanding of what intrigue me about the woman, I am open to discovering a new and mutual interests.

2 comments:

  1. too funny!!! Thanks for the running commentary.
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he clearly struggles with what is not his first language.

    Have you gotten any more promising hits? I'd hate to think that there are simply *no* decent blokes with an appreciation of fine ladies on Match.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...