Friday, October 1, 2010

From my sub-conscious

I had an erotic dream about one of my colleagues last night.

M is beardless and on the shorter-than-average side - so not my natural "type."  Nonetheless,  I find his dorkiness charming, his humor sharp, and his intellect impressive - indeed, qualities that are part-and-parcel of my natural type. In real life, I enjoy our rapport and all his endearing qualities have led to a closeness and chemistry between us (the boundaries of work and his marriage are fully respected!), and which occasionally leads to some involuntary fantasizing (on my part, at least) during management meetings.  We have been working particularly closely together recently, including a nice business dinner the other evening with a third party with delicious food and wine, and delightful conversation.   And last night, the whole thing played out in my sub-conscious...
M and I were hanging out in some unrecognizable place - somewhat public, definitely informal, and I believe another colleague was around.  I was somewhat aware of M's body language - shifted towards me, his arm and hand draped over the back of the couch, in close proximity to my shoulder.  At several points, we laughed in our conversation (tangentially related to work), and each time his hand and arm moved closer or grazed my shoulder, hand, arm.  I wondered if I was imagining things, but slowly it became apparent as I, too, leaned in rather than re-positioning away, until we both were slowly and more intentionally entangled  - arms overlapping, then holding hands, and eventually finding ourselves alone and in private.  I wondered - now that our closeness and attraction were clear and explicit - whether he would actually make a move (essentially defying all the implicit barriers between us).  And when the sexual tension had built to such a degree that it was no longer deniable, and he kissed me - we just went for it - arms, hands, fingers, lips, tongues, legs, buttons, breath...As he unfastened my bra, he said "I knew you had great breasts." (hey, I'm just narrating what was in the dream!).  And I remember exposing my breasts for him...at long last...for adoration and worship.  The rest is a hazy blur - but the lust was endless and insatiable.  And the dream's running theme was "things left unsaid, but finally acknowledged to great relief (of all sorts)."

This afternoon, as I headed towards M's office for a brief consult on an work matter, the dream came flooding back. I paused outside his office with a quick intake of breath, aware of a warm glow filling my body and a flush infusing my skin, and then continued inside to discuss budgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...