Friday, December 25, 2009

Xmas 2009

I don't know why it's so, but it seems that Xmas always ends with a empty thud.  It seems it's par for the course for so many.  Sure, the food, delicious; the presents, just right; the laughter, joy, excitement and wonder of beautiful G  to be cherished; twinkling lights, Divine; and lots of singing, off key  (Fa-la-la, La-la-la, La-la-la).

But I'm tired, and I'm relieved it's over (the anticipation always being better than the actual thing), and I feel  half-empty (instead of my usual half-full :-), distanced from my family, and unconnected.

I desperately need to get outside.  Get uncluttered.  Take a swim.  Reclaim myself. Detoxify.   Tomorrow, JS - I'm happy about that, but a little nervous.  I hope it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...